Important changes at Nitehawk
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Important changes at Nitehawk

Important changes at Nitehawk 3 years, 2 months ago #1

• toobladink
  • Spokane Scrubsofters C.O.
  • Enjoy the journey - SG34
Due to recent events, I would like to relay some information onto you guys about changes at Nitehawk Indoor AND Outdoor.

A couple weeks ago, the owner put up a list of rules all over the place. It only consisted of about 15 rules. More people started to follow the rules and understand them, but some still haven't gotten the message. Sadly, recent events have changed the field completely. It's not just this one particular incident that happened last Friday, but rather a series of actions that are taking nitehawk up to a new standard. The people who care about the field, or rather own it, are sick of mistreatment.

There's litter everywhere at the outdoor field. Pick up your garbage if you would like to keep fees down, or someone is going to need to be paid to clean up after your mess.

Treat the fields with respect. A while ago, someone decided they became a green mountain ranger, and bashed a hole in the wall at the indoor field to shoot through. Any actions like this will get you removed.

Treat the admins with respect. GAME ADMINS ARE NOT ALWAYS STAFF MEMBERS. Myself, and a few others have been ignored completely. Literally everything we do is for your safety. We know what goes on. Try shooting one in the back of the head, just to see what happens. You'll probably end up driving away in your car.

Treat other players with respect. Don't argue about who shot who first. Don't confront a player personally, unless you are apologizing for something. Bring all issues up to the admins.

There will be NO more horseplay or goofing off. Violations WILL get you removed. Multiple violations can result in a BAN. It does not matter who you are.

If you still don't understand what's going on, NiteHawk is now heavily enforcing their rules. Treat everything with respect and you won't have such a hard time. No more horseplay. No more games. This is serious.
ASTQA certified tech
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by toobladink.
The following user(s) said Thank You: oscermike

Re: Important changes at Nitehawk 3 years, 2 months ago #2

I second this. And it sucks because a lot of casual newbie players arnt on the forums to see this but as I said I agree. Do not treat the places you play at like shit. It's like biting the hand that feeds you.
PRISM
You'd best call Kenny Loggins because you're in the, DANGER ZONE!
  • Page:
Moderators: Nitehawk
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Follow Us
FacebookYoutube

EWA is a non-profit organization
© 2009 - 2017 Eastern Washington Airsoft
All Rights Reserved