Crucible 120x600 1 png

EWA 120x600 1

Users Online

None
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

AAR 6/1 Bomb Game
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
If you want to post an AAR for a particular game post it here.
  • Page:

TOPIC: AAR 6/1 Bomb Game

AAR 6/1 Bomb Game 6 years ago #1

• Tirion
  • Lieutenant
We would like to hear input from everyone on today's bomb game. let us know what you liked and what you thought needed to be changed or improved.

<< Edit >>

Grammer Polise. Do I detect a copy/paste? -Napster =D
Occupation - Life tester... it works.
NWA Co-Founder
HAF - XO
Last Edit: 6 years ago by Napster.
The topic has been locked.

Re: AAR 6/1 Bomb Game 6 years ago #2

I enjoyed this one

Re: AAR 6/1 Bomb Game 6 years ago #3

• kool aid
  • Lieutenant
I felt the bomb game was a little to complex, as the bomb needed a code from 2 sperate sources, was on a time limit, and would explode if you carried it at anything more than a slow walk. I think if you had only one or two of these ideas in a game, it would work alot better than combining 4 variations of the bomb game into one game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tirion

Re: AAR 6/1 Bomb Game 6 years ago #4

• Napster
  • PRISM C.O. / Webmaster / Admin
  • Have Fun! It's mandatory.
Here is my input:

I didn't expect or look for a second compartment so I was wondering the whole game, WTF is "J" and "3", as I was expecting a numbered combination lock of some sort. Worse, I took out the two cards and although passing on the "code" within the team found the rest of the cards without the original two I had once the bomb was retrieved.

I really liked the "sensitive material" idea. Now for the end, time limit or limited respawns don't go well together, it should be either one or the other, which in essence puts a stop to the game. The exception is if there's like one last person on a team hiding with one life then the admin should call out and give a few minutes for someone to start shooting or the team "hiding" forfeits.

I also really liked the fact that we used the hills more, the barn - grey shed fallen log battles get old. And most of all, although a few people brought up a couple of players not calling hits, people showed great sportsmanship and it seems like everyone had time. The few safety violations we had were quickly corrected after verbal warnings. I'll post the specifics in admin section, no names.
Sabin
US Navy Veteran

EWA | Webmaster / Admin
Team PRISM | C.O.
-Everyone's favorite computer nerd-

Re: AAR 6/1 Bomb Game 6 years ago #5

I enjoyed the bomb game very much. I didn't feel rushed to take an objective or cross into unknown/killzone territory w/o knowing what was there. Although I was not part of the bomb capture/disposal team, I felt thoroughly satisfied pushing the left flank(hill) beyond our targets so that our team had a safe entry point into the brown shed and metal barn. The sensitive materials inside the case was a great idea.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds

Follow Us
FacebookYoutube

EWA is a non-profit organization
© 2009 - 2017 Eastern Washington Airsoft
All Rights Reserved