Crucible 120x600 1 png

EWA 120x600 1

Users Online

None
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

AAR 6/1 Pipeline Game
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
If you want to post an AAR for a particular game post it here.

TOPIC: AAR 6/1 Pipeline Game

Re: AAR 6/1 Pipeline Game 6 years ago #7

I think it was very fun though I like the bomb game more. still pretty fun recemend it again
The topic has been locked.

Re: AAR 6/1 Pipeline Game 6 years ago #8

• Veccna
  • Game Admin
lol too wordy for you napster?
Big Boss~ Task Force 404

E.W.A. Game Admin

Re: AAR 6/1 Pipeline Game 6 years ago #9

• Ghost
  • Captain
It was nice again to come out and shoot em up with my team and friends.

Hit calling was pretty good for the most part and I only had one issue which i believe was adressed.

Kudos to Skyler finding my gloves! Thanks a bunch.

As far as the games went, it was pretty ok except our spawn point for the pipline game should have been somewhere else as people repeatedly where assaulting the top coming to the crest, only to find us down their spawning and looking into your eyes

There was deffinately some good sporrtmanship when I told people this was our spawn and they peeled off or back hella far back.

One issue that really needs to be adressed is the boundary at the the of the hill by the silver barn, some peopple thought me and kool aid were out of bounds when we were actually right on it/beside it, the issue is the curvature of the boundary as it makes a curve up their that is hard to notice/find.

What can be done is either the boundary is revised OR my suggestion so that it is super easy to define it and see it is to take yellow caution tape and wrap it around from tree to tree.

Other than that I had fun, I also second what Kool Aid said in the other thread about the bomb game.

Overall, good to see the familiar faces and thanks for hosting.
i just want to throw a carebear full of bricks and freedom at her and see what happens----Unknown

Re: AAR 6/1 Pipeline Game 6 years ago #10

• KJ
  • Administrator
Ghost wrote:

One issue that really needs to be adressed is the boundary at the the of the hill by the silver barn, some peopple thought me and kool aid were out of bounds when we were actually right on it/beside it, the issue is the curvature of the boundary as it makes a curve up their that is hard to notice/find.

What can be done is either the boundary is revised OR my suggestion so that it is super easy to define it and see it is to take yellow caution tape and wrap it around from tree to tree.

Wade and I have talked about this we are going to here soon going to put up new red tape out for the boundary.

Kj

Kj
Admin-Eastern Washington airsoft (EWA)

Re: AAR 6/1 Pipeline Game 6 years ago #11

• Napster
  • PRISM C.O. / Webmaster / Admin
  • Have Fun! It's mandatory.
We can't tape off around the boundary as it is public property, and probably the people that live in the area would freak out about caution tape, but we can re-mark the tree line, every few trees tie something bright again, maybe a different color like blue or green so we can define it at the brief lol. We also had some players that went out of bounds on the hill, but it didn't seem worthwhile to stop the game.
Sabin
US Navy Veteran

EWA | Webmaster / Admin
Team PRISM | C.O.
-Everyone's favorite computer nerd-

Re: AAR 6/1 Pipeline Game 6 years ago #12

• Ghost
  • Captain
KJ wrote:
Ghost wrote:

Wade and I have talked about this we are going to here soon going to put up new red tape out for the boundary.

Kj

Thanks Scott.

Sabin: Green or blue is hard to ID at a distance it should be red or yellow or orange.
i just want to throw a carebear full of bricks and freedom at her and see what happens----Unknown
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Follow Us
FacebookYoutube

EWA is a non-profit organization
© 2009 - 2017 Eastern Washington Airsoft
All Rights Reserved