Crucible 120x600 1 png

EWA 120x600 1

Users Online

None
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

AAR 6/1 Pipeline Game
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
If you want to post an AAR for a particular game post it here.

TOPIC: AAR 6/1 Pipeline Game

Re: AAR 6/1 Pipeline Game 6 years ago #13

• Tirion
  • Lieutenant
That is my fault for not being clear enough I suppose I had made the comment and motioned with my arms how the boundary did not follow parallel to the fence line that it in fact went farther back the father north you went. But I will make sure to hit this point harder next time
Occupation - Life tester... it works.
NWA Co-Founder
HAF - XO
The topic has been locked.

Re: AAR 6/1 Pipeline Game 6 years ago #14

• Napster
  • PRISM C.O. / Webmaster / Admin
  • Have Fun! It's mandatory.
Tirion wrote:
That is my fault for not being clear enough I suppose I had made the comment and motioned with my arms how the boundary did not follow parallel to the fence line that it in fact went farther back the father north you went. But I will make sure to hit this point harder next time

I think you did a great job with the briefing Skyler, the thing was people were having their own sidebar conversations and doing other things not paying attention. I feel that we, the other game admins there should've been more assertive in this regard and got everyone's attention better.

Also, we need to mark the trees like Scott said, all one color, red will work but now there's like pink, orange, and yellow, and I know some of the yellow especially is within the play area because they were objectives for that one scenario I did where we used the back side for the first time in forever.
Sabin
US Navy Veteran

EWA | Webmaster / Admin
Team PRISM | C.O.
-Everyone's favorite computer nerd-

Re: AAR 6/1 Pipeline Game 6 years ago #15

• KJ
  • Administrator
Lol I didn't mean do a continuing tape. Like you said the tree line. Even a bright orange would work.

Kj

Kj
Admin-Eastern Washington airsoft (EWA)

Re: AAR 6/1 Pipeline Game 6 years ago #16

• Napster
  • PRISM C.O. / Webmaster / Admin
  • Have Fun! It's mandatory.
Someone said wrap caution tape around it.
Sabin
US Navy Veteran

EWA | Webmaster / Admin
Team PRISM | C.O.
-Everyone's favorite computer nerd-

Re: AAR 6/1 Pipeline Game 6 years ago #17

• Tirion
  • Lieutenant
Napster wrote:
Tirion wrote:

I think you did a great job with the briefing Skyler, the thing was people were having their own sidebar conversations and doing other things not paying attention. I feel that we, the other game admins there should've been more assertive in this regard and got everyone's attention better.

Yeah and that was the purpose of moving the briefing to out in front of the barn. I think it helped.
Occupation - Life tester... it works.
NWA Co-Founder
HAF - XO

Re: AAR 6/1 Pipeline Game 6 years ago #18

• KJ
  • Administrator
Something I have learned over the years is it is hard to get everyone to pay attention due to they are always out so they do know or they think they don't need to listen because getting would never happen to them or they just plain don't care.

The thing that drives me nuts is when even after you do the safety berifing and you are explaining the game and are done you start playing and then people start asking what are we doing. Drives me nuts.

All we can do is stop get there attention. Maybe tell them if you are not going to pay attention you can sit this one out.

Kj

Kj
Admin-Eastern Washington airsoft (EWA)
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Follow Us
FacebookYoutube

EWA is a non-profit organization
© 2009 - 2017 Eastern Washington Airsoft
All Rights Reserved