Users Online

None
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Recon Game
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Recon Game

Re: Recon Game 3 years, 5 months ago #13

I would want to check with Rob first, I would not want to step on his toes in anyway. But we held many events up at the ranch back when. After I left airsoft I did blankfire reeactment up there as well. Both Vietnam and WW2.

The radar dome would also be a great area.

And this is one of the reasons I ultimately passed the reins off to Rob. I live up north and always will, and that was tough running a Spokane airsoft league plus a team. The original crew loved coming north but as time went on and new faces emerged that became less and less.

I would hold SDD practice at nine mile, drive all the way down there and have 2-3 team members show up. With excuses out the kazoo, and they are only needing to drive from Spokane. The level of commitment just wasnt there anymore.
The Chronicles of Grizzly Gulch
Cowboy Airsoft
www.spokanedevildogs.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Napster

Re: Recon Game 3 years, 5 months ago #14

• Napster
  • PRISM C.O. / Webmaster / Admin
  • Have Fun! It's mandatory.
We've been discussing a private game to try out the Radar dome for a long time, it just hasn't happened lol, it's tough to convince a group to drive more than half hour.

The ranch sounds nice. It would be cool if we can host a game there sometime and try it out =D. I agree, if Rob's been hosting games there, it would be smart to talk to him, as we too would like to stay on good terms.

I loved 9mile, it's actually still very much playable. Although there was an incident one summer where we had a group of drunk people come in, past the 20 cars they didn't notice, and start shooting real steel at a tree in the safe zone from near the road, under which were players' gear that they also didn't notice. Luckily, the players well far back behind a hill, but I was furious. I have been bringing a large bright white "Airsofters at Play" sign with me to every game since, although a sign wasn't the issue there, just a group of idiots, they broke just about every posted rule on the sign that was there. We haven't been back there since, but it's very much an option to play there still.
Sabin
US Navy Veteran

EWA | Webmaster / Admin
Team PRISM | C.O.
-Everyone's favorite computer nerd-
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by Napster.

Re: Recon Game 3 years, 5 months ago #15

I would make the drive. The place sounds cool
PRISM
You'd best call Kenny Loggins because you're in the, DANGER ZONE!

Re: Recon Game 3 years, 5 months ago #16

Doing a weekend camping trip is the most fun. And the area around the radar dome has plenty of camping.
Cowboy Airsoft
www.spokanedevildogs.com

Re: Recon Game 2 years, 7 months ago #17

How many teams here are interested in participating as Recon teams in the Recon hole punch game?

I will donate a first place plaque to the winning team.
Cowboy Airsoft
www.spokanedevildogs.com

Re: Recon Game 2 years, 7 months ago #18

Cowboy Airsoft
www.spokanedevildogs.com
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Follow Us
FacebookYoutube

EWA is a non-profit organization
© 2009 - 2017 Eastern Washington Airsoft