Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Devin's polar star
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Devin's polar star

Re: Devin's polar star 4 years, 3 months ago #13

• devin09
  • Corporal
haters gonna hate. See you on the course homie. polar star 4 life ya bish.
Last Edit: 3 years, 10 months ago by devin09.

Re: Devin's polar star 4 years, 3 months ago #14

I would want to try a HPA but I'd want it in a bolt action instead of making it a hard hitting dmr or a lmg w a high rof. But they don't make fusion engines for it and they are mostly V2 or v3. Another downside is when Ppl wanna get rid of em they sit on em for a long time
PRISM
You'd best call Kenny Loggins because you're in the, DANGER ZONE!

Re: Devin's polar star 4 years, 3 months ago #15

• toobladink
  • Spokane Scrubsofters C.O.
  • Enjoy the journey - SG34
I just don't want you to joule creep an insane amount, or you'll be the most hated PolarStar user in our area. I understand that you have a fusion engine more powerful than most AEGs, but please be responsible. To give you some perspective, if I shoot 400 fps with a .2 gram bb, and 400 fps with a .4 gram bb, that .4 could puncture skin. It might even crack someones goggles, or split their steel mesh. This is more of a SAFETY issue, and not an unfair advantage issue, so I advise that you take this seriously before you hurt someone.

EDIT: And I don't really care if you use your p* at 60 bps. That's fine by me. What isn't fine by me is the risk of broken eye pro, broken gear, and torn clothing from an airSOFT gun.
ASTQA certified tech
Last Edit: 4 years, 3 months ago by toobladink.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killer_Kitten

Re: Devin's polar star 4 years, 3 months ago #16

• Psycho
  • Corporal
  • Im just a Ghost, Booo
Bravomajor wrote:
What's the point of the box mag if it's a dmr? It's only allowed to shoot single fire at ewa games as a dmr.

one mag - 200 rounds maybe? semi reload and swagger,
Box mag - Magsitic and cool looking, swagger x414234234
Extreme SAW boxmag - DUDE HOW THE HECK DID YOU FIT THAT THING LIKE OMG X12312 magisrticc and stuff
Im that kid who would love to run in the open and hump the air, In the middle of combat.
Airsofter - Youtuber
Youtube: Psycho
www.youtube.com/channel/UCMtmjMqSUfBtn3WIgTOtiFw
Sub today, It helps out
Also I'm a scrubsofter cuz hunter told I had to do this he's a bully
Last Edit: 4 years, 3 months ago by Psycho. Reason: jokes, Becasue why not

Re: Devin's polar star 4 years, 3 months ago #17

toobladink wrote:
I just don't want you to joule creep an insane amount, or you'll be the most hated PolarStar user in our area. I understand that you have a fusion engine more powerful than most AEGs, but please be responsible. To give you some perspective, if I shoot 400 fps with a .2 gram bb, and 400 fps with a .4 gram bb, that .4 could puncture skin. It might even crack someones goggles, or split their steel mesh. This is more of a SAFETY issue, and not an unfair advantage issue, so I advise that you take this seriously before you hurt someone.

EDIT: And I don't really care if you use your p* at 60 bps. That's fine by me. What isn't fine by me is the risk of broken eye pro, broken gear, and torn clothing from an airSOFT gun.

This is a very good point. I'd be pretty damn pissed of someone jacked up my gear from the BBs they were firing. Not saying you will, but there's a lot of room for others who might cheat and be an ass with things being so easy to swap. At nitehawk, a guy had a P*, got pissed at that LMG dude for not calling his hits, bumped up the ROF and poured BBs into him. It might have been you, as it was a similar looking gun. That was hilarious and a great use for them.
YOU ADDRESS ME AS YOUR SUPERIOR AND NOT LIKE ONE OF YOUR ASS PALS!

Re: Devin's polar star 4 years, 3 months ago #18

• Napster
  • PRISM C.O. / Webmaster / Admin
  • Have Fun! It's mandatory.
That's what I thought, there had to be a minimum pressure (probably based on barrel length) in order to maintain a stable muzzle velocity.

I just want to point out that to account for joule creep, many communities across the nation (the few that still allow P*, most ban them completely) set much lower chrono limits for polarstars. I was intrigued to read that one of the communities in our area says 400fps with .20s for AEGs, but 320fps with .20s for polarstars. It's an interesting concept. The polarstar users with EWA (we have what, 3 now?) have generally been very cooperative in keeping the games safe, it hasn't come to that in EWA.
Sabin
US Navy Veteran

EWA | Webmaster / Admin
Team PRISM | C.O.
-Everyone's favorite computer nerd-
Last Edit: 4 years, 3 months ago by Napster.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Follow Us
FacebookYoutube

EWA is a non-profit organization
© 2009 - 2017 Eastern Washington Airsoft
All Rights Reserved