Devin's polar star
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Devin's polar star

Devin's polar star 4 years ago #1

• devin09
  • Corporal
polar star.
Attachments:
haters gonna hate. See you on the course homie. polar star 4 life ya bish.
Last Edit: 3 years, 7 months ago by devin09.

Re: Devin's polar star 4 years ago #2

• toobladink
  • Spokane Scrubsofters C.O.
  • Enjoy the journey - SG34
Do us all a favor, and properly volume your barrel. Also don't forget about the modifications you should do so it really does shoot like a champ, like at least a flat hop and barrel lockdown.
ASTQA certified tech

Re: Devin's polar star 4 years ago #3

• devin09
  • Corporal
Last Edit: 3 years, 7 months ago by devin09.

Re: Devin's polar star 4 years ago #4

How much did just the entire set up cost? I've been thinking of polar staring a sniper or something but idk anything about hpa so what does volume unf the barrel n all that good stuff mean
PRISM
You'd best call Kenny Loggins because you're in the, DANGER ZONE!

Re: Devin's polar star 4 years ago #5

• devin09
  • Corporal
Raven_Titan wrote:
How much did just the entire set up cost? I've been thinking of polar staring a sniper or something but idk anything about hpa so what does volume unf the barrel n all that good stuff mean

Its quite a price tag but its SOOOOOOO worth it! My entire order came out to a $850 but that's because I dropped it into my current aeg, But it'll be around $1,100 if you start from scratch. Fusion engine $500, and I highly suggest you buy a nice inner barrel with a nice hop up and bucking and nub, hpa tank and redline total was around $190 but I bought two 54/3000psi to keep the asskickin goin, update parts around $70 and nitehawk charges 1 dollar per 1000 psi in a tank so it only Cost me $6 total to refill my tanks. Its truelly a one time buy the only thing you will need to continue buying is BBS and air but you might wanna do some research if you plan on doing sniper.

Re: Devin's polar star 4 years ago #6

What's the point of the box mag if it's a dmr? It's only allowed to shoot single fire at ewa games as a dmr.
PRISM
Call sign Dozer
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Follow Us
FacebookYoutube

EWA is a non-profit organization
© 2009 - 2017 Eastern Washington Airsoft
All Rights Reserved