None
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

New member intro and request for help
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: New member intro and request for help

New member intro and request for help 9 months ago #1

Hello everyone I'm EWUeaglealpha1 and I am the current acting president of the EWU Airsoft club that has recently been started. I hope to get know everyone and have a good time talking airsoft. And to start off the conversation where do I go to register for walk the line coming up on the 19th of May? My advisor has set that up as the clubs first official outing. I thought at first it was pay and come in, but i just recently saw that it was register only. If someone could tell where I can register and if or not I can register multiple people that would be helpful. As I can fill up at least two teams on one of the cartels. If someone can answer this it would help a lot as I am pretty lost. Thank you.
Last Edit: 9 months ago by EWUeaglealpha1.

Re: New member intro and request for help 9 months ago #2

• Oldarmy
  • Administrator / PRISM X.O.
Hello there. Very cool, I was reading on the EWUairsoft FB page that you folks are getting things going again. Glad to hear it.

If you check out the forums you will see all the information on Walk The Line IV and how to register. Here are 2 links

1. EWAirsoft POsting on the game.
Walk The Line IV - Rules & Rosters

2. Page used to pay for the event:
Pay for registration HERE

There is currently 2 squads left to fill for the Los Burros Cartel team, so yes if you hurry you should be able to fill those spots. Basically once you pay you will need to go back to the EWAirsoft post on this site, post up your name, team you want and your PayPal receipt number. We use that to assist with making sure who has paid.

Any other questions please let me know.

Good to see you guys back!
OldArmy
US Army Veteran
Admin / Co-Founder - EWA
PRISM - XO

Keep up with EWAirsoft on:
Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds

Follow Us
FacebookYoutube