EWA 120x600 1

Users Online

None
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone 2 years, 6 months ago #1

Great to see a good sized group in our area.
My name is Randy Brown. I played paintball back in my high school days and had a lot of fun doing do. I found out about airsoft about 2 years ago, but at the time didn't realize it was what it is. At the time I played a lot with my boys and their friends and were using spring fire guns. About 1 year ago I found out how big airsoft really is and started upgrading guns at that time to better perform if I was ever to attend a war. 10 months ago I joined Moscow Airsoft and attended a couple of their skirmishes and have ever since been trying to grow the game in the Lewiston, Moscow, Pullman area and have a bigger desire to play in a real Milsim game to experience that.

I am currently searching for a team to join so that I can have a more steady playing schedule. My game play type is aggressive, but under control.

Re: Hello Everyone 2 years, 6 months ago #2

Welcome Randy!
The Chronicles of Grizzly Gulch
Cowboy Airsoft
www.spokanedevildogs.com

Re: Hello Everyone 2 years, 6 months ago #3

• toobladink
  • Spokane Scrubsofters C.O.
  • Enjoy the journey - SG34
Sounds like the Palouse airsoft community is a perfect fit for you! Alex runs the show down there, and I don't think I've met anyone who is always trying to seek improvement and satisfaction the way he does. There's talk of a potential field down there for games in the future..
ASTQA certified tech

Re: Hello Everyone 2 years, 6 months ago #4

I was under the assumption that Palouse Airsoft wasn't active and that Alex no longer runs the show.

Re: Hello Everyone 2 years, 6 months ago #5

• toobladink
  • Spokane Scrubsofters C.O.
  • Enjoy the journey - SG34
They're pretty active, at least I think so.

But they just don't have any games. They all travel to Pegasus games instead
ASTQA certified tech

Re: Hello Everyone 2 years, 6 months ago #6

• Oldarmy
  • Administrator / PRISM X.O.
Welcome Randy.

As Hunter stated Palouse Airsoft is still active and led by Alex. I think they have had issues with fields but from what I've read online Alex is actively working that and I wouldn't be surprised if this coming session they have more going on.

We're trying to bring our website to life again, with so many players using FB instead most games are posted there but thanks to Hunter and myself we are trying to keep the EWA website alive and get more people to start using it again.

We will try to maintain game info up here, I know I'm a bit behind with all the new events posted by Nitehawk Airsoft, but continue to watch and we will get those up to here.

You can also checkout the following FB pages as well:

www.facebook.com/EasternWashingtonAirsoft/

www.facebook.com/crucible.field

www.facebook.com/groups/1752737914972782/

The Crucible is a fast pace aggressive field but a ways from you. Any questions please post up, someone in the community will answer you the best they can.
OldArmy
US Army Veteran
Admin / Co-Founder - EWA
PRISM - XO

Keep up with EWAirsoft on:
Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Follow Us
FacebookYoutube

EWA is a non-profit organization
© 2009 - 2017 Eastern Washington Airsoft