EWA 120x600 1

Users Online

None
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello EWA!

Hello EWA! 2 years, 8 months ago #1

Hello everyone my name is Benjamin but most people call me Ben. I enjoy riding dirtbikes and airsoft. I currently ride a CR 250.
CR250.png

I am relatively new into airsoft but you may have seen me running around at Nitehawk indoor with my Classic Army
G36C (although there is nothing compact about this weapon at all) with a very long barrel.
airsoftgun.jpg

I am getting back into airsoft after leaving because my weapon stopped working (Turns out all I had to do was use a 9.6v instead of 8.4v to unlock the gearbox). I hope to come out and play at the Crucible field sometime but I need some information on the field first. If anyone has information on when games are hosted there, price, waivers, a phone # to contact etc. please tell me. Also if anyone here is an airsoft technician who would like to help me get my weapon field ready please PM me or leave a message with your contact details. My email is: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. /texting or calling works also but I don't want everyone to have my phone number so shoot me a PM. Thanks for reading ~Benjamin
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Ben1386.

Re: Hello EWA! 2 years, 8 months ago #2

• Oldarmy
  • Administrator / PRISM X.O.
Welcome to EWAirsoft Ben. I'm sure you'll find someone here to help you. Look forward to seeing you out on the field.
OldArmy
US Army Veteran
Admin / Co-Founder - EWA
PRISM - XO

Keep up with EWAirsoft on:
Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram

Re: Hello EWA! 2 years, 8 months ago #3

• Napster
  • PRISM C.O. / Webmaster / Admin
  • Have Fun! It's mandatory.
Welcome to EWA Ben. If you post in the AEG section with what you'd like done, I'm sure a tech will contact you =).
Sabin
US Navy Veteran

EWA | Webmaster / Admin
Team PRISM | C.O.
-Everyone's favorite computer nerd-

Re: Hello EWA! 2 years, 8 months ago #4

Good idea! I will make that thread soon

Re: Hello EWA! 2 years, 8 months ago #5

• toobladink
  • Spokane Scrubsofters C.O.
  • Enjoy the journey - SG34
You sent me a PM, so I don't really know if you want to work with me or not because it was the most vague message I've ever gotten

Crucible info should be in the EWA fields section. The pictures are super outdated compared to what it is now.. it's significantly improved in the past 8 months.

Games are friday nights, but you need to check facebook to see if anyone is going. I don't really run those like the games I did at Nitehawk indoor, so I'm not the person to ask. Last time I was there, prism held it, so you could *possibly* ask one of them? Waivers are also on facebook in the files section of the main group I believe. I can email you the file if you dont have an account.
ASTQA certified tech
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Follow Us
FacebookYoutube

EWA is a non-profit organization
© 2009 - 2017 Eastern Washington Airsoft
All Rights Reserved