Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

what's up everyone?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: what's up everyone?

what's up everyone? 3 years ago #1

Hey everybody,

Marine from Spokane, currently stationed in NC but getting out in a years time. Wanted to get to know the community before I move back. No experience in airsoft, but looking for a hobby and some friends to share it with. I do have extensive weapons and tactics experience, as well as sim round and paintball experience. Hoping to jump right in and add to the growing EWAirsoft scene with y'all.

P.s. pretty sure I went to school with Sabin.
Last Edit: 3 years ago by usmc0811.

Re: what's up everyone? 3 years ago #2

• Napster
  • PRISM C.O. / Webmaster / Admin
  • Have Fun! It's mandatory.
Welcome aboard Marine. Well you haven't said your name so I don't know, but I went to Shadle, class of '08. Wow, time flies.

Have you picked out a weapon yet? I imagine you've got some tac gear already.
Sabin
US Navy Veteran

EWA | Webmaster / Admin
Team PRISM | C.O.
-Everyone's favorite computer nerd-
Last Edit: 3 years ago by Napster.

Re: what's up everyone? 3 years ago #3

Name is Tyler Turner, also class of 08.

Nah no weapon yet, was thinking of just starting off with a basic m4 to build around until I get more experienced in the nuances.

Re: what's up everyone? 3 years ago #4

• Napster
  • PRISM C.O. / Webmaster / Admin
  • Have Fun! It's mandatory.
Man, I remember a sick play in PE basketball between us lol. I think I found you on facebook =D.

When choosing a gun in airsoft, keep in mind, regardless of what their real steel counterparts shoot, they all shoot 6mm BBs and have the same muzzle energy (velocity) limitations, with a few exceptions, I.E. bolt action sniper rifles, but those have their own category of limitations, I.E. not allowed at most games if over the normal fps limit lol.

The nice thing about M4/M16 models in airsoft is that they're by far the most popular, (probably followed by AK, then G36, and then I don't think anything else comes close). Because of this, it's easy to find parts, accessories, and magazines for a good price.
Sabin
US Navy Veteran

EWA | Webmaster / Admin
Team PRISM | C.O.
-Everyone's favorite computer nerd-
Last Edit: 3 years ago by Napster.

Re: what's up everyone? 3 years ago #5

Yeah thats why I was thinking of going the M4 route. I just dont wanna break the bank right away.

Haha yeah I remember that. I also remember that computer class we took where that weirdo teacher made us listen to "Lean like a cholo" on repeat for 2 weeks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Napster

Re: what's up everyone? 3 years ago #6

• toobladink
  • Spokane Scrubsofters C.O.
  • Enjoy the journey - SG34
Welcome to the forum! Airsoft is kinda... Weird..
ASTQA certified tech
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Follow Us
FacebookYoutube

EWA is a non-profit organization
© 2009 - 2017 Eastern Washington Airsoft
All Rights Reserved