(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Black Eagles Tac-Sim Team

Black Eagles Tac-Sim Team 5 years, 1 month ago #1

• Cobra 6
  • Private
  • If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It
Hi EWA,
Cobra 6 here and I would like to give a brief on the Black Eagles and what we are about. First I want to thank the Admins and those of you that have approached me and my teammates over the last several months. You have helped us develop into the sport and get us up to speed on airsoft. So a little bit about us.

The Black Eagles were formed in the fall of 2009 by a group of like-minded individuals who sought to create a paintball team that was truly elite and special. Most of the group then and now was either about to go in the military or law enforcement or was active/prior. From the start our goal was to take anyone who was willing to join are group from couch potato to lead(?paint?bb?) slinger. We took scenes from movies or video games and said "why can't we do that?". From this raw group we built on each op to create a stronger and better team. We started up our own SOPs and how to best use paintball as a tool to excel in whatever future they may have.

As the years went on we have pushed ourselves to new heights, we have won awards at different events, been featured in a photo shoot and have gained sponsorships. In the past year and a half we saw that it was becoming to costly to continue in paintball so we began slowly switching to airsoft and have not looked back since. We are always looking for people willing to take on the challenge of being part of our team but I must warn you it is physically demanding. We spend most of our training running and moving. We have had guys get dehydrated and need assistance. With that being said we are all willing to teach and help guys develop into the team. We practice weekly year round in any condition and have very few standards for equipment and uniforms.

PM me if you are interested or check out our website or Black Eagles Tactical on facebook.
From the Shadows We Strike

www.blackeaglesspokane.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oldarmy, Machine
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Follow Us
FacebookYoutube

EWA is a non-profit organization
© 2009 - 2017 Eastern Washington Airsoft
All Rights Reserved